Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Lost Wristwatch :D


About a month ago, I went to see a movie with my friends in a mall, after watched my friends took me to eat, but because of the time has shown the maghrib prayer time, I permission to my friends to do first maghrib prayer.

When in the mosque, I found a wristwatch in the the mosque, because of there are some people, then I ask them if I found a wristwatch, maybe this wristwatch belongs to one of them, turns out no one recognizes.

So after praying, The wristwatch that i found, I leave it to the security at the mall, and immediately announced to all mall visitors, that, have been found a wrisrwatch in the mosque.

A few moments later, came someone who admitted that he had lost a wristwatch that characteristics of a wristwatch that disappear the same as I discovered, after he took it, he was very happy and he said "Thank you very much" to me.

- Bramantio Krisno Aji

No comments:

Post a Comment